The Official Animal-Industries Code of Conduct – revision 2.2, updated April 2nd, 2018
NOTICE: THE FOLLOWING RULES AND DISCLAIMERS WILL BE EFFECTIVE ACROSS ALL PUBLIC PLATFORMS USED BY ANIMAL-INDUSTRIES – IRC, DISCORD, MINECRAFT, ETC
Welcome to Animal-Industries! Before using our services, please take a moment to read these rules and regulations. They help us keep the chat inline and prevent the chat from becoming a total free for all, no rules, madness festival.
- Do use common sense when accessing our services. If you have to ask “will doing this get me banned?” it probably will.
- Do report any abuse of the rules to the moderation/administration team
- Do try to contribute to the discussion, except for in #lounge (#lounge is #nsfw on discord)
- Do try to keep majorly offensive slurs to a minimum,
this means you Dustin :^)
- Do try to post slowpastes/excessively long logs in #lounge or on a service like pastebin.com
- Staff of all services: Do try to set a good example for the rest of the users of our services.
- Do NOT attempt to compromise any servers belonging to/bearing the name of Animal-Industries. YOU WILL GET PERMANENTLY BANNED – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Do not dox any members of the community. This is rude, and privacy invasive for some.
- Do not post content illegal in the United States, the EU, or in general, this includes, but is not limited to child pornography, bestiality, and warez. Do not post overtly gross rekt-thread material or pirated content. YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED IF YOU DO THIS – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Do not conspire with traitors/past hated members of this network. BAN.
- Do not sexually harass or harass users in general. This results in a BAN!
- Do not evade bans. This should not have to be stated, but it has been done. Ban evasion automatically increases your ban to PERMANENT!
- Do not troll/break the peace/be a dick for no real reason. This is rude and unprofessional.
- Do not backseat moderate or ask to become staff. We are not stupid, we know how to moderate, and know how to pick staff.
- Staff of all services: Do not abuse your powers.
Staff of these services reserve the right to eject you from any/all the services at any time for any reason. This is a privately owned community. If you feel you have been banned unjustly, you can send an appeal to the administration by visiting our Contact page or privately messaging us on Twitter.